Clubs and Activities
We offer an incredible range of activities which we hope will appeal to all our children.
Please click here to see our extra curricular club timetable
PE & School Sport Coaching
We have a dedicated PE and School Sport Specialist for 3 days a week to deliver a high quality PE, school sport and physical activity programme.
This programme features:
· High quality PE lessons covering elements of the new PE curriculum with a focus on developing pupils fundamental movement skills, athletics, competitive games and outdoor and adventurous activity
· Team teaching / mentoring staff or lead teaching
· Assessment and progress recorded on all pupils via assessment for learning and other measurements
· Delivery of lunch time activities with a focus on engaging less active pupils through the Change 4 Life Club programme
· Delivery of after school clubs in a range of sports and activities targeting different groups in school and preparing teams for competitions
· Training and deployment of young leaders
· Planning and deliver of a School Games day in school and other intra school competition such as the Pentathlon Challenge
· Production of annual data collection of pupils involvement and attitude towards PE & sport
· Complete applications for afPE and School Games Kite Marks